Thursday, May 6, 2010

mary mary quite contrary, how does amanda's garden grow?

After a weeks of alternating between peanut butter and strawberry sandwiches and peanut butter and cheese sandwiches, I think it's safe to say, I'm sure not cooking a damn thing. So here's what's happening in the garden.


The lettuce is still alive and thriving. I keep trying to convince people to pluck one of those little guys and let me know if it tastes like lettuce, but not takers.


There's a fungus among us! In this container we have one random green bean sprout and a heck of a lot of okra. And what's that, fungus, how'd that get there?


Green beans!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sure they're smiling.


And look at those dancing snap pea plants tango-ing with the tomatoes.


And last, but not least my peppers.

No comments:

Post a Comment