Sunday, July 12, 2009

i promise im still around... and still cooking :)


my new (pink!!) house :)

so, excuses excuses.  they are my middle name.  im sorry for my absence but have you really noticed?  :) 

the past month has been crazy for me... moving out of my first louisville apartment (*tear*) and into a new house is quite an adventure.  we are all moved in and the place is coming along quite nicely.  although i havent had much time for blogging, i still have made time for a little bit of cooking in my new (huge) kitchen!  dont hate me, but unfortunately there are no pictures.  my camera is dead.... actually its just the batteries which are dead but ive been to lazy and forgetful to buy new ones.  

i just wanted to check in with you all and let you know that i will return... but not right now.  right now im supposed to be cleaning... but i will post up the recipes that i have attempted.  (and to be quite honest, they have successfully turned out)  very delish!! :)

hope all is well in your world and you have been enjoying the summer!! 

1 comment:

  1. I love the new house! Did you buy it? Or just renting? Either way, it's spectacular and I can't wait to see you cookin up something tasty in your new kitchen!
    I told Amanda that I LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog. One day, I promise Jrat and I will try out one of your guys' recipes, but sadly, I'm no cook ;( so I'll have to rely more on Jrat to handle that part of the situation, but I do plan to throw your tasty suggestions his way so we cook something up for ourselves.

    ReplyDelete